Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aug 3rd-Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ~ Cleveland, Ohio

Today we are heading to Cleveland, Ohio to visit the Rock and Roll hall of fame. This was the first terrible ride. We got caught in the rain!!! YUCK!!! As any rider knows to bring a rain suit, hoping that if you have it, you won't need it. WELL, I needed it. I rode at least 100 miles in the rain. I had a very hard time seeing through my windshield and visor. I have rain-x and fog-x in the camper, but you don't think I applied it, do you?
Lyd in her rain pants getting wet in the storm
I know it's blurry, it's kind of how I felt. LOL
Look at how good we look considering the ride we just had and don't think parking was too easy. It was definitely better than Toronto!
 This is the only museum dedicated to rock and roll
 Why is there a HUGE hotdog hanging in the entrance of the museum?
 Fred is rockin on the guitar. Play some Megadeth!!!!
 Look at those alien fingers. Do they look familiar? Go back and look at the pic of Fred and I and tell me if you see any similarities.
Goodbye Rock and Roll Hall of fame. We will definitely be back. 
This museum was absolutely amazing! You all have to go!!!!!!
Time to continue our travels to Sandusky, Ohio. where we will sleep tonight. 
It's about 120 miles. It has stopped raining, so I'm very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment