Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aug 4th-Cedar Point Amusement Park ~ Sandusky, Ohio

 We arrive at cedar point. This has longest wooden roller coaster, "mean streak"
The first ride of the day.  Here it is! Time to get bumped around. It was great! But that was enough for me. My neck hurt before I rode it and I was hoping it would be like a chiropractic adjustment. Not the case, unless you like the way Andrew adjusts.  I was done after that. As much as I love roller coaster rides, I'm not ready for them. Maybe next year. 
 Off with his head!

 Fred went on the ride "Mustang" without me. Do you see him?
 Here he comes after the ride.
 Big Smiles!!!
 Here's a view from the ferris wheel, one of the few rides I can still endure. 
 This is Lake Erie. Look at those waves!!! They are bigger than the ones at Cedar Beach. 
I couldn't believe it! I didn't know lakes had waves. Did you?
What's a day at the amusement park without a ride on the carousel.
You are never too old to ride this one, we just looked a little silly without a small child. LOL

We were beat after a long day in the hot sun. Sleeping was good this night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment