Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 1st-Niagara Falls, NY

Well, we were supposed to go to the hockey hall of fame today, BUT as we were checking in, I realized I forgot to bring my passport!!!!! I called up Debbie, and as usual, she's a lifesaver! She went to my apt found the passport and is sending it out overnight shipping. THANKS DEB! I guess things happen for a reason. I had to go the the hospital today because I had a UTI.  I made our first breakfast in the camper before we left and it came out mighty fine. MMM MMMM MMMMMMMM
We took the bike and scooter and found the hospital where one person took my name, another took my insurance, another took my "sample" and then I waited for the doctor for 38 minutes to come in and say "it's just as you thought, you have a uti" Wow! They are brilliant! All that just to get the meds I knew I needed. Well....off to the drugstore we went and also did a little grocery shopping.


 I spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and reading while Freddy went and did some laundry. Of course that couldn't be easy, right! I was wondering what was taking SO long. He came back 2hrs later and told me how the washer broke during the spin cycle! LOL. And then he had to dry his clothes FOREVER!

We had some dinner and decided to take a ride to Niagara Falls, the New York side, of course. I didn't have my passport, remember :-) We did get a break. They do fireworks fri and sun ONLY, which of course we missed BUT they also do them on holidays....Monday just happened to be a holiday in Canada, their "Civil Holiday" So we got to see the fireworks after all!!!!!

 Look at the mist that occurs.
 Imagine canoeing down that cliff. Sorry, mom, no butterflies here. LOL
The water is ripping!

Yet so beautiful and calming at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment