Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aug16-Drove from Cheyenne, Wyonming to Salt Lake City

I DON'T LIKE WYOMING! 
I was poisoned by noxious weeds AND the WIND WAS HORRENDOUS!


The wind was so strong last night, I was afraid of a repeat from Mitchell, SD
I didn't want to wake up to another episode of "bike tipping" LOL
(that was for you mom)
Oh and did I mention that the people at the campground said the wind last night wasn't bad!!!!!
I'd hate to be there when they consider it is BAD!!! I would be blown away and the bike and the camper would be on their sides.


Cheyenne KOA

This is my nieces town

Good bye Cheyenne

We are on our way to Salt Lake City


Look at all this land in Wyoming


It's crazy out here. There are hardly any clouds, yet there are shadows on the mountains

Do you see the shadows?

How about here? 

My finger

Hi Fred, I'm still behind you

I can't get over the scenery out here

Look at how beautiful it is

WOW! 

Wowie!

A curvy road

We are delirious!
We are just snapping pictures of the scenery

Around to the left

Back to the right

Straight again

Look at those mountains in the background

Finally, something that's living!

A little lake in Utah

It's not the great salt lake


It's hot and desolate

It's really hot!


You know if I'm hot, it's bad out here!

But it is beautiful

Not only can you see my speed but look to the left, I have a powerpoint to charge my phone 
AND 
Do you see the blue straw? 
That's my camelback in my tankbag so I don't get dehydrated.
My bike is hooked up!





My finger, I figured you hadn't seen it in a while and you might be missing it
LOL

Look at these moutains!

They are so big

Look it's my finger again!

Wait up Fred, I'm delirious in this HOT state of Utah

FRED!!!!!!

You're losing me!

I'm SO HOT!!!



We made it to Salt Lake City!

I made lots of food for the next couple of days with all the supplies we bought yesterday in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Tuna with lots of veggies, a nice salad, recreated the chicken dish I made WAY too spicy (Fred couldn't finish his plate, so you know it had to be SPICY) and chocolate covered bananas. 

Chocolate covered bananas
Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm
Only the best foods are served in this camper


No comments:

Post a Comment